The Site or App may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or persons.
Individuals agree to personal data collection upon entry within forms on the Site or App. Collection notice is accomplished through a link to this policy.
Neiybor does not disclose personal information to third parties, or use personal information for any purpose beyond that stated at time of collection.
3. ONWARD TRANSFER
Neiybor transfers data necessary in carrying out your requests, and processing payment information through its vendors. Neiybor does not transfer any additional personal information to third parties. Neiybor cooperates with law enforcement activities, and may pass your personal information upon legal demand by law enforcement. In the event that Neiybor is acquired, sold, liquidated, or enters bankruptcy, personal information will be transferred to the purchasing or managing entity with the expectation that equal or greater privacy controls will be maintained for all personal information transferred.
If you ever want to know what personal information has been collected, or wish to correct entered personal information that may not be possible through your account management page, please contact Customer Support.
Neiybor has implemented procedural and technical controls to ensure your personal information is protected. Such controls include use of your browser's SSL encryption function, encrypted data storage, rights management controls, and employee training on the proper handling of personal information.
6. DATA INTEGRITY
All data collected is for purposes described in the NOTICE located at the point of data entry collection, when communicating with you, through third parties you authorize, and automatically through use of the Site or App as described in this policy. Neiybor collects, stores, and processes this information. Neiybor has four general purposes for collection personal information.
· Host account - the collection of personal information to establish your identity and maintain a current host account on the Site or App, and associated payment methods for the account.
· Renter account - the collection of personal information to establish your identity and maintain a current renter account on the Site or App, and associated payment methods for the account.
· Site or App Support - The collection of personal information for purposes of validating the identity of the user and resolution of the request.
· Web Cookies and Beacons - we may collect information on Site or App traffic and usage statistics. Personal information collected may include full name, address, your location, mobile identifiers, payment information, phone number, and IP address. We primarily collect your personal data to provide you with the services you request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site or App. You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· For the services or to support your request;
· To contact you from time to time with user or service updates;
· To send other messages that help us provide our services on the Site or App;
· To assist people you have done business with. For example if you are an owner and a traveler who has booked or inquired with you needs your details we may pass them on; if you are a traveler and an owner you have booked with needs to contact you we may give them your details;
· To customize, measure, report on and improve our services, content and advertising;
· To promote services related to the Site or App or those of the Neiybor group and/or our affiliates;
· To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
· To prevent, investigate or prosecute activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful and
Enforcement is enabled through third party arbitration.